I've decided I'm tired of two things about my body - my "man boobs" and what is remaining of my spare tire. So I'm starting a new exercise routine, and I'm going to keep a log here of how I'm doing. Basically it consists of the 100 pushup program, ab crunches, and 30ish minutes on the elliptical machine. I don't have my weight today, but I've been floating around 192lbs. I'd like to get down to 185 for now, with the ultimate goal of either hitting 180 or being more muscular/less flabby so 185 is ok. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, tonight will be day 3 of the 100 pushups program. I'm enjoying it so far, it gives me some order and reason for what I'm doing. I was really, REALLY sore Tuesday, which was Day 2...I barely got through the required pushups. Today, I actually feel pretty good and am actually looking forward to the pushups tonight. 185, here I come!

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Eriu said...

good luck Kenny! I know that it's hard to lose weight, but I admire your motivation, while I sit here and eat some cookies. NOM NOM NOM!

Just kidding, actually I'm really proud of you because you have already lost weight and you keep on going with it. That's awesome. I wish I had some of your energy.