Hey, if you're reading this, I'd like to ask a favor. Say a quick prayer for me :)
I'm very, very stressed, not sleeping well, and I'm getting very frustrated. Basically we have a large shipment of computers and equipment that I needed WEEKS ago, that has still not come in. I'm going a bit crazy worrying about it, and I could seriously use some sound sleep. And yeah, I know - I'm taking the stress too personal. It's the same thing I fuss at Shannon about, but right now I can't help it.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I have your back, bro. Wish those comps could have come in earlier. I'd have had time to help you guys set them up.

Just remember: it will get done when it gets done. They're late now and they'll be late next week and it's not in your hands, now.

It's your hands to take care of them once they get here--and everyone will understand that it will just take a little longer to get them up and running and integrated DURING the school year. Schools DID run pretty okay for a long time before we had computers. :)

You do a heck of a job and everyone knows that.

Praying for you.

Waffle House or something tomorrow?

Eriu said...

You know that Greg and I would totally be kicking some shipper's ass right abouts now for not having computers to you on time! Greg's a beast when electronics are involved and not shipped precisely to schedule!

In all sincerity however, I seriously will say a prayer for you. I'm not much on the talking to Jehovah as of lately, or Jesus as you call him, but I definitely will set aside some time. You guys are the bestest of friends a couple of nerds like us could have, and we loves you! You work your ass off bro, and you can only do what you can do, the rest is up to the wizoooord that magically appears out of vans to diss Cingular customers that their wireless plans are not as good at T-mobile.

I will say a prayer. =) Don't stress.